- This site (https://www.ngu.jp/) is the official website of Nagoya Gakuin University.
- This site is being operated by Nagoya Gakuin University’s Public Relations Office.
- If there are external links (outside https://www.ngu.jp/) on this website, Nagoya Gakuin University bears no responsibility for the content of these externally linked websites.
- Any damage or injury from use of this site’s data cannot be compensated by the University.
- Please send any feedback or comments regarding this site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information contained in this page is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
The URLs to sites may change without notice or may become invalid.
Thank you for your understanding.
Checking Browser Behavior
|PC||Windows Microsoft||IE 11.0 or later
Latest version of Firefox
|Macintosh||Latest version of Safari|
|Smartphones||Safari 9.0 or above
Latest version of Chrome
Latest version of Android Browser
|Plug-in for Viewing Flash Contents||Adobe Flash Player (Latest Version)|
|Plug-in for Viewing PDF Files||Adobe Reader (Latest Version)|
|Plug-in for Viewing QuickTime Contents||QuickTime Player (Latest Version)|
SSL（Secure Socket Layer）
Information Security Policy
The University has established a basic information security policy with the goals of “protection of the information asset against invasion, tampering, destruction, and leaking,” “utilizing the information asset effectively,” and “ensuring social trust,” in order to maintain students’ and parents’ confidence, as well as the society’s confidence.
Protection Measures for Students’ Personal Information
Please understand that the website details and configurations may be changed or suspended without notice.
Server Access Logs, etc
- If deemed necessary by law
- When it is deemed necessary for the public interest or for the interest of the transmitter of the information